You are looking for a church where you or your family can grow in your faith. An active church, engaged in the community and the world. A church that helps you to make a difference. And you want a spiritual connection, too – nourishing and supporting you through your busy life.
But most of all, you want a spiritual home. A place where you and your family can feel supported, loved, and respected.
Everyone’s search is different and we at Northminster Presbyterian Church in Evanston want to help you find the right community for the next stage of your faith journey.
We hope that Northminster will feel like home. We are a Christian community of faith, embracing the word of God, the compassion of Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit. By our faith and through our actions we are:
- Active: In supporting each other. In the community. In the world.
- Socially and theologically progressive: We are inclusive in everything we do. Northminster was an early member of More Light Presbyterians.
- A community of seekers: We challenge each other and push to learn as a congregation and as individuals.
- Part of the Presbyterian USA church: Congregation-led, Northminster is part of a long tradition that is also dynamic and evolving.
- Involved: We have opportunities for involvement in the church at every age and commitment level.
Come worship with us this Sunday at 9:30 a.m. If we can help in any way, please contact us.
We’re looking forward to meeting you and seeing how we can help you in your faith journey.